Rennstatt is the Performance Division of ArborMotion
Passionate about Porsches? If so, you've come to the right place.
Be it a daily driver, Concours winner, race car or a vintage car, your Porsche is our shared focus. And while our approach to Porsche service in Ann Arbor may be unique, our foundation is firmly established in a past that spans more than 40 years of offering high-quality Porsche care with an emphasis on our unique knowledge of the vehicles. Between Sebastian Gaeta, Chuck Hartmeyer, Tyler Berry and Tom O'Connor we have over 100 years of combined experience with Porsche service, ownership and enthusiasm.
We don't Moonlight in Porsche service, we specialize in it.
Call our shop today and ask for Chuck Hartmeyer—a certified Porsche Repair Enthusiast!
RENNSTATT PORSCHE SERVICE IN ANN ARBOR
- Regular Maintenance & Repair from 356 to 991
- IMS Bearing Solutions on M96 Engines
- Direct Oil Feed IMS Bearing Solutions for M97 Engines
- Turbo Water Pipe Repair
- AC Upgrades for Early Model Porsches
- Engine and Transmission Rebuilds
- Race Car Prep & Track Inspections
- Expert Panamera, Cayenne and Macan Repair and Maintenance
Ann Arbor Porsche Service
- Rennstatt Porsche
- 986 Boxster Porsche Service in Ann Arbor
- 911 Carrera Porsche Service in Ann Arbor
- Water Cooled Porsche Service in Ann Arbor
- Air Cooled Porsche Service in Ann Arbor
- Porsche Cayenne Service in Ann Arbor
- Porsche Panamera Service in Ann Arbor
- Macan Porsche Service in Ann Arbor
- Cayman Porsche Service in Ann Arbor