Schedule MINI Service in Ann Arbor at Long Time MINI Garage
The MINI Cooper line of vehicles comes with one of the most comprehensive scheduled maintenance programs in its class, covering recommended maintenance up to 3 years or 36,000 miles (whichever comes first).
Where do you go when your maintenance program expires?
Come to ArborMotion, we have certified MINI technicians!
This is the recommended schedule for your MINI:
- Synthetic Oil Change: Every 5,000 miles
- Service reminder light check: Every 5,000 miles
- Tire rotation: Every 5,000 miles
- Brake fluid flush: Every 30,000 miles of 3 years, whichever comes first
- Automatic transmission fluid change: Every 30,000 miles
- Air filter replaced: Every 60,000 miles
- Drive belts replaced: Every 60,000 miles
- Coolant flush: Every 60,000 miles
- Spark plugs replacement: Every 100,000 miles
- Oxygen sensor replacement: Every 100,000 miles
Maintenance you can perform yourself:
- Washer fluid level
- Engine oil level
- Coolant level
- Brake fluid level
- Tires – pressure, condition and wear
Schedule Service on Your MINI Cooper Today.
We’d love to be your go-to repair shop to help ensure you and your family are safe on the road. Bring your vehicle to ArborMotion and we’ll have it running in tip-top shape in no time. No question is too big or small. Call ArborMotion at 734-761-1088 to schedule your appointment today! Our professional team would love to take care of you and your MINI Cooper