Get Your Vehicle Ready for Warm Weather!
It’s springtime! If you are hitting the road it’s time to get your vehicle ready for warm weather driving. Come to ArborMotion for a Complimentary Trip Inspection! We’ll give you an honest evaluation of your vehicle’s needs and advise you on what, if anything, needs attention.
This inspection includes, among other things:
- Inspect Engine Oil Level and Condition
- Inspect Transmission Fluid Level and Condition (If equipped with Dip Stick)
- Inspect Power Steering Fluid Level and Condition
- Inspect Coolant Level and Condition
- Inspect Brake Fluid Level and Condition
- Top Off Windshield Washer Fluid and Note Quantity Added
- Inspect Tension and Condition of Drive Belts
- Inspect Engine Air Filter (if Accessible)
- Visual Inspection of 12v Battery (if Accessible)
- Inspect Suspension and Steering Components and Check for Wear or Play
- Inspect for Fluid Leaks
- Inspect Exhaust System
- Visual Inspection of Brakes
- Inspect Wheels for Damage
- Inspect Tires and Record Tread Depth
- Check and Adjust Tire Pressure
- Check Wiper Blades
- Evaluate Engine Performance and Idle Quality
- Evaluate Transmission Shift Quality/Clutch Performance
- Evaluate Ride Quality, Suspension, Steering, and Alignment
- Check for Drive train Noise or Abnormal Behavior
- Inspect Exterior Lights
- Check Function of Gauges and Warning Lights
Let ArborMotion give you an honest opinion of your vehicle’s overall health to give you confidence on the road this spring!
Schedule Service on Your Domestic, Asian or European Vehicle Today!
Recommended repairs should be addressed before you hit the road for any trip. We’d love to be your go-to repair shop to help ensure you and your family are safe. Bring your vehicle to ArborMotion and we’ll have it running in tip-top shape in no time! At ArborMotion, we care about your safety! No question is too big or small. Call ArborMotion at 734-761-1088 to schedule your appointment today!